Article posted on Friday 25 January - 16:38 EST
Article posted on Friday 04 January
For the third time in four years, the Clemson Tigers and Alabama Crimson Tide will play for the BCS National Championship. The two football powerhouses split their first two meetings, making this year’s Finals all the juicier. The Crimson Tide open as 5.5-point favourites over the Tigers. The rematch is great for NCAA football, and if the two previous Championship games are any indicator, fans are in for excitement. Of course, no one should forget, Alabama bullied Clemson in the playoff Semi-Finals, beating them 24-6.
Most popular articles
- 02/10/15 Arizona vs Colorado: Diamondbacks Look for a Sweep of the Rockies
- 05/01/18 NFL Wild Card Weekend: Bills at Jaguars Odds, Picks, Live Score
- 21/01/18 2018 NFL Conference Championship Games Picks, Preview
- 13/01/18 NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round Point Spread Predictions
- 06/01/18 2018 NFL Wild Card Preview & Spread Predictions
- 04/01/18 NFL Playoffs: Which AFC Team Can Beat the New England Patriots?
- 09/01/18 NFL Awards 2018: Who Will Win and Who Should Win?
- 17/01/18 Canadian Athletes to Watch in 2018
- 04/01/18 NFL Playoffs: Which NFC Teams Stand Out in 2018?
- 07/01/18 Odds From The Past: Top Seven Canadian Sports Stories of 2017