The biggest night in the music gets going in Los Angeles on January 31, 2021, with the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards, and along with a night of excitement, spectacle and magic are Grammy betting odds 2021. Dominated by newcomers, record-setters and the most prominent names of the last decade, the 2021 Grammy are sure to draw in plenty of music fans and bettors who enjoy entertainment betting lines. We will publish the odds as soon as they are available.
This year’s Grammy betting odds are headlined by a trio of first-time nominees. From Lizzo to Billie Eilish to Lil Nas X’s, the most nominated artists at the Grammy Awards reflect the diversity and evolution of the music industry at the end of the decade. Of course, when you bet on the Grammys, you can never rule out some upsets to keep the night interesting.
2020 Grammy Winners
- Record of the Year: "Bad Guy" - Billie Eilish.
- Album of the Year: "When we all fall asleep, where do we go?" - Billie Eilish
- Song of the Year: "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish O’Connell & Fines O’Connell
- Best New Artist: Billie Eilish.
- Best Pop Vocal Album: "When we all fall asleep, where do we go?" - Billie Eilish
- Best Dance/Electronic Album: "No Geography" - The Chemical Brothers
- Best Rock Album: "Social Cues" - Cage the Elephant
- Best Rap Album: "Igor" - Tyler, the Creator
Best Betting Sites for Grammys Betting Odds
Finding the best betting sites for Grammys betting odds can be tricky and time-consuming. However, here at Canada Sports Betting, we know the best online sportsbooks for odds on the 2020 Grammys. Some great options that haveGrammy 2020 odds open for betting Bodog and William Hill, with other top-rated online sportsbooks such as Sports Interaction and Betway offering odds soon.