The F1 odds at Silverstone mark a midpoint in the season, with the event taking place between the 16th and 18th of July. While it’s 7-time Formula 1 champion Lewis Hamilton who is favoured to make it a record-breaking 8 titles this season, the British Grand Prix betting odds are usually very competitive.
You find the most up-to-date F1 betting odds for Silverstone, as well as Formula 1 betting, picks here at Canada Sports Betting. We will be tracking the markets throughout the season and will provide the most competitive odds from top-rated sportsbooks.
British Grand Prix betting odds are yet to be released. However, as soon as we see oddsmakers posting the F1 betting odds for Silverstone we will post them here. Be sure to check back with this page as often as possible. The odds were last updated on July 13, 2021:
|British Grand Prix betting odds 2021|| |
Past Winners at the British Grand Prix
The 2020 race was won by current world champion Lewis Hamilton. In fact, Hamilton has won the race six times in the last seven years, which is an astonishing feat. There is no doubt that Hamilton will go into the 2021 race as the favourite in the F1 British Grand Prix odds.
It seems that Max Verstappen will be another contender and may challenge Hamilton in the F1 British Grand Prix odds, but the Brit is nailed on to be the favourite.
If we rewind to 2020, we can see that Hamilton was in pole position with a time of 1:24.303, closely followed by the Belgian Verstappen in a time of 1:27.097. It was the Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc, who came in third.
List of British Grand Prix winners In recent years
The British Grand Prix is a historic event that stretches back over half a decade. We will take a look at the GP winners from the past 20 years and see who has dominated the field. Take a look below.
- 2000 - David Coulthard - McLaren-Mercedes
- 2001 - Mika Hakkinen - McLaren-Mercedes
- 2002 - Michael Schumacher - Ferrari
- 2003 - Rubens Barrichello - Ferrari
- 2004 - Michael Schumacher - Ferrari
- 2005 - Juan Pablo Montoya - McLaren-Mercedes
- 2006 - Fernando Alonso - Renault
- 2007 - Kimi Raikkonen - Ferrari
- 2008 - Lewis Hamilton - McLaren-Mercedes
- 2009 - Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull-Renault
- 2010 - Mark Webber - Red Bull-Renault
- 2011 - Fernando Alonso - Ferrari
- 2012 - Mark Webber - Red Bull-Renault
- 2013 - Nico Rosberg - Mercedes
- 2014 - Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes
- 2015 - Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes
- 2016 - Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes
- 2017 - Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes
- 2018 - Sebastian Vettel - Ferrari
- 2019 - Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes
- 2020 - Lewis Hamilton - Mercedes