- Fast and convenient.
- The security of your online banking.
- Many other usages outside betting.
Betting Sites Accepting Interac e-Transfer
Interac e-Transfer® is one of the most convenient payment options to bet in Canada and make a deposit / withdraw the earnings from your bets. Once connected to your bank account, you can use Interac to send money to anyone (including betting sites such as Sports Interaction) with the simple function of an email address.
Below you’ll find the list of sportsbook which currently handle deposits with email money transfers.
|None of the bookmaker currently support this.|
The list may be slim for now, but as Interac will be gaining popularity, we can expect that several more betting sites will start supporting it as one of their deposit methods.
Sportsbooks deposits with Email Money Transfers
Once you’ve created your account on the above sportsbooks, you can find out more information on their website with regards to how they handle the deposit process. Each sportsbook is different and may manage that with slight differences, but the main steps should always be the following ones:
- Choose ‘Interac’ as the deposit method you wish to use.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit on your sportsbook’s account.
- Click on “Generate Payment Details”
- Login to your personal banking platform (app or website) to make the e-transfer with the details provided by the sportsbook.
- Once confirmed and sucessful, your deposit will be credited and you can start playing within minutes.