The United States Grand Prix has been an annual motor race for over a century, with the first race taking place back in 1908. Since 2012 the Formula One World Championship has included the U.S. circuit at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
This great circuit always gains a lot of attention amongst those players interested in US Grand Prix betting markets. The 2022 F1 betting in the USA will heat up around the start of October, with the race taking place on the 24th of the month.
You can see the latest Formula 1 betting odds with us throughout the season. However, at the moment the F1 US Grand Prix betting odds aren’t available. We are paying close attention to the markets and as soon as the odds are released, we’ll be sure to update this page with the most competitive lines from the best sportsbooks available to Canadian players.
With USA Grand Prix betting currently unavailable we have the F1 Championship winners odds, which were last updated on May 23, 2022:
|F1 2022 Title Odds|
Unfortunately, the 2020 USA race was cancelled due to the restrictions necessary to control the COVID-19 pandemic.
USA Grand Prix 2019 Results
Valtteri Bottas won the 2019 USA Grand Prix in a time of 1:33:55:653, tipping his Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton to the checked flag. The race went to Bottas, but it was Hamilton who claimed his 6th title. The Brit remains the man to beat in 2021 looking to make it 8 titles this year.
The final results of the top racers from the 2019 USA Grand Prix looked like this:
- Valtteri Bottas – Mercedes – 1:33:55:653
- Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes – +4.148
- Max Verstappen Red Bull – +5.002
- Charles Leclerc – Ferrari – +52.239
- Alexander Albon – Red Bull – +1:18.038
USA Grand Prix Winners List
In relative terms, the USA Grand Prix is relatively new to the F1 world circuit. We have a list of the winners since the start of the millennium, take a look below:
- 2000 – Michael Schumacher – Ferrari
- 2001 – Mika Hakkinen – McLaren-Mercedes
- 2002 – Rubens Barichello – Ferrari
- 2003 – Michael Schumacher – Ferrari
- 2004 – Michael Schumacher – Ferrari
- 2005 – Michael Schumacher – Ferrari
- 2006 – Michael Schumacher – Ferrari
- 2007 – Lewis Hamilton – McLaren-Mercedes
- 2012 – Lewis Hamilton – McLaren-Mercedes
- 2013 – Sebastian Vettel – Red Bull-Renault
- 2014 – Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
- 2015 – Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
- 2016 – Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
- 2017 – Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes
- 2018 – Kimi Räikkönen – Ferrari
- 2019 – Valtteri Bottas – Mercedes
- 2020 – Not held
- 2021- Max Verstappen
Formula One Betting USA Grand Prix FAQs
Max Verstappen won the USA Grand Prix in 2021.
You should always make the bet that seems like the most fun for you, as sports betting is first and foremost about having a good time.
There are a number of winning strategies, such as the underdog strategy. Check out a number of top strategies on this page.
You should keep your eye on the odds and wait for the perfect opportunity.
You can check back on this page as we keep the USA Grand Prix odds up to date.