Last updated: August 02, 2019
Please read this Responsible Gaming Policy carefully before using our website (the "Service") operated by Canada Sports Betting.
We provide information related to sports betting, including, but not limited to, reviews of services who offer sports betting online (“sportsbooks”).
How to gamble responsibly
Gambling is never accepted for users who are under 18 years of age. If you share a residence with minors, keep your login details away from any shared devices.
Online sports betting is entertainment and it’s meant to be a fun way to pass time, in similar fashion with cinema and tv shows. Users are expected to play only those funds that they can comfortably lose - losses should be never chased with money that the user can’t lose.
How to know you are gambling too much
If you answer ‘yes’ to 5 or more of these statements, you could be at risk of developing a gambling problem:
- You have missed school or work due to gambling
- Your reputation has been negatively affected due to gambling
- You have lost more than you could afford at the time
- You have tried to win back funds that you lost earlier
- You have lost track of time while gambling
- You have lost sleep due to gambling
- You have felt regretful after gambling
- You have tried to solve financial problems with gambling
- You are not interested in other things because you want to gamble
- You still have a strong urge to play after a win
How to seek help for gambling problems
If you feel that you need help with gambling problems, you can find it by visiting the international Gambling Therapy website: